We went to Dallas this past weekend to the NHRA races down there. We had a blast. We left Wednesday night around 9:30 and got to Ennis around 4:30 in the morning. The campgrounds opened up at 8, so we slept in the Wal-Mart parking lot until then! LOL. Camping down there was a blast! I wasn't too sure at first how it was going to turn out....but it turned out good. Thursday we went into Dallas and went to SpeedZone. Friday and Saturday we watched qualifying . Saturday evening, my good friend Misty and her husband came down and stayed with us. Then Sunday it was off to the big race. We headed out early Monday morning to come home. It was good to be back! I will post all the pictures through out a couple of posts. I also have pictures of the fair I need to put on here.





0 comments:
Post a Comment