Thursday, June 12, 2008

Deep inside

I just want to write a few things to get them off my chest. The past day or so has been extremly hard for some reason. Nothing has really happened but I feel this loneliness setting in my chest. I miss my mom. I miss being able to pick up the phone when I had a bad day and complain to her. I feel like the world is spinning so fast around me..... I don't know how many times I have picked up my phone and then just sat it back down... I can no longer call her. I feel so empty inside but yet at the same time I feel as if I am about to explode. Who is going to fill that void... who do I call... I don't think anyone can take her place...If only I had one more day... just one. I could tell her thank you, I am sorry, I love you, I need you.....but I can't. I hope she knows. Kadence is growing so fast. I have no one to guide me.. Who do I ask the silly questions... Like is this normal for a 3 year old? I miss her so much... I need her.

0 comments: