Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A T T I T U D E

Ok, everyone said " You think 2 is bad wait until she is 3". I just laughed.. yea right. What can be worse than the "terrible" two's? Well, I now have the answer. Its is 3! Since turning three she has developed this attitude about everything. I ask her to do something simple like pick up her shoes. And her response to this is " EXCUSE ME?" Along with that is her hip stuck out with her hand on it and a head wobble. I just look at her... where is this coming from..... She has also developed the "temper tantrum" thing perfectly. She has gotten the hang of throwing herself down on the floor and pouting. Or she throws down her hands, slumps her shoulders and cries... " momma why..."But along with all of this attitude and fit throwing is some cuteness also. Her new saying is " That's what I'm talkin 'bout!" hahaha... every time she gets a snack or something she wants she says that! Its the funniest thing. And you ask where she got this from? Jacob. Also, she has had many lives in the past apparently. We were outside the other day with Ebony (my dog) and she says " when I was a dog, I would drink my water out of a bowl too!" Then one day after washing her hands she says " when I was a momma and you were a baby, I would pick you up and wash your hands!" I just have to laugh at her. She cracks me up! She is growing up so fast. I cannot believe she will be 4 next year. And then a year after that she starts school! Wow. Where does all the time go?

0 comments: