
Well tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I know I won't feel up to writing this tomorrow, I thought I would do it tonight. I really don't know what tomorrow is going to bring. I am pretty sure that it is going to be really rough. I am dreading it to tell you the truth! Tomorrow would be the day when I called her first thing in the morning and wished her a happy birthday and then gave her a hard time about how "old" she is getting! LOL... she would just laugh. She and I both knew she was far from old. She was FAR from old! As I am writing this, I realize just how much I miss her. I miss her laugh, her hug, her smile.... I miss her........ Life will never be the same. Happy Birthday Mom... I love you very much....And Kadence wants to wish her grandma a Happy Birthday too. She loves you and talks to you everyday! I won't let her forget you... never.
0 comments:
Post a Comment