Thursday, March 13, 2008

Well, I just wanted to share something Kadence said last night. We were at my mom's grave visisting her for her birthday. I told Kadence " tell grandma happy birthday." She looked at me and said, "Momma, grandma isn't here. She is in that BIG place in the sky." I was shocked. I haven't said anything to her but grandma is in heaven. It brought tears to my eyes. Where she learned this I am not sure. Then she picked up a flower and said " happy birthday grandma." Everyday this little girl amazes me. I am finding my strength through her. The world looks completly different through my daughters eyes.
She then turned to Draven and told him, " I love you and when you get bigger I am going to paint your toe nails and give you hugs and kisses cause your MY cousin!" I couldn't help but laugh. That little boy has no idea what he is in for. She will have him being a "little princess" in no time! Sorry Dani. LOL....

0 comments: