This past week I haven't gotten on here and posted anything... As all of you know I lost my mom last Friday. Since then my world has been turned upside down. So I just wanted to write this as kind of a tribute to my mom. Kadence loved my mom so very much and everyday she asks me "where is grandma". That, I think, has been the hardest part. Looking at my little girl and trying to find the words to tell her what has happened. I have set her down and told her grandma is with Jesus. She doesn't understand though. In time I pray she will. Now more than ever I am glad I started this blog. Now we can all stay close via the internet. We must cherish everyday like it was our last. I just pray I can find the strength to get through this tragic time. I appreciate each and every one of you that has stood by my side throughout all of this....
Perspective
8 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment